Monday, September 15, 2008

UNO ! ! !

Last night I got together with some students, friends and some of my kids for a chat and some games of UNO. I think by the end of the night we'd played seven games. It was fun to get together and have a laugh. The place we met at had free wifi so I chatted with my mother at the same time and sent her pictures too.


Can you see my cards?

Poor Jenna! Draw 4!

Jenna has a sneaky look on her face... me thinks she's gonna try to cheat!

Tarek is taking this game very seriously!


We all had a good time. Maybe we will do it again before Ramadan is over.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the invite , Ramadan is almost over if u wanna do it again hurry up! i had loads of fun so keep inviting me.

    Thanks

    Tareb lol

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List