Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Adjusting

I'm getting adjusted to Ramadan. My cravings for coffee are abating somewhat. I also managed to get a halfway decent night's sleep last night. That made a huge improvement!

We had a long weekend and a short week. Tomorrow is the last day of the week and it's back to weekend again. So far I have nothing planned other than cooking and making it through the day.

School has been postponed for the kids until after Ramadan and Eid. The kids need new school uniforms, shoes and school bags. I haven't seen much on display in the shops yet. Why does it seem they always wait until the last possible minute to put the things on display? I guess that's what I'll do this weekend... scout out school stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List