1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER
Hmm ... it was in America - I was going to get out with my sister and go to the movies and my mother was going to babysit. Sara (who was about 3 at the time) wanted to go with and after we got in the car and left she ran down the street with both my mother and brother chasing her. She bit my mother's hand so hard that it started bleeding! I can't remember the name of the movie - I just remember how mad my mom was!
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?I just finished a book called 'Chasing the Dime' by Michael Connelly. I haven't started anything new yet.
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Of course that would have to be the board game I created for IELTS students to help them with their speaking - and the students really like it too!
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
National Geographic without a doubt - beautiful images and a wealth of information. hint, hint - Mom! send me a subscription for my birthday please! (only 10 days away)
5. FAVORITE SMELL?Neutrogena Body Oil - yum, yum, yum
6. FAVORITE FOOD?Chocolate . . . is that a food?
7. FAVORITE SOUND?Rain! Rain! Rain!
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?Loneliness
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP?Usually it's 'Let's see if I can get all these kids out the door with out a fight.'
10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?In America it's McDonalds because I like getting a 'Happy Meal'. Here in Libya we usually go the the Turkish Restaraunt in Zawiat Damani.
11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAMENope - not gonna happen - 6 kids are enough for me!
12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY . .I would travel the world.
13. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?According to my father I drove fast - I still need to get my own wheels in Libya to see if I still do. (hopefully soon)
14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?I sleep with Mustafa (he can be an animal sometimes) and the kids climb in bed with us - and the cats climb in too. But nothing stuffed.
15. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?Definitely cool! Very cool! The more lightning and thunder the better I like it.
16. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?Chevy Chevette
17. FAVORITE DRINK?Water, especially if it is spring water from our farm.
18. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD..."I always find the time to do the things I want so this doesn't really apply to me.
19. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?Yep, but we don't get broccoli very often here in Libya
20. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
I have the choice because I have Sheila (the super wonderful hair stylist that keeps all us crazy females in Tripoli looking decent) but I choose not to colour my hair - I like the colour God gave me. I do colour my lashes black and last time Sheila coloured my eyebrows (which my husband just loves and says I should always have them done).
21. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN
- Calumet City, Illinois - a suburb of Chicago
- Seminole, Florida - where my mom still lives
- St. Petersburg, Florida - right next to Seminole
- In Miami we lived in South Miami and Coral Gables
- In Tripoli, Libya I have lived in Fornaj (for a year with the in-laws) and in Benashur - Soon we'll move to Ain Zarah
22. HALF EMPTY OR FULL?
23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
individual sports like skating, gymnastics and diving
24. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS!
25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?
Night - I like the peace and quiet
26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
My water bed
28. FAVORITE PIE
This challenge came from red enclave. I'm supposed to pass it on - but I'm sending it to anyone who wants to do it - go for it.