Read through the list and then click on comments and add a few of the things that make you feel good! - Just reading this list will make you feel good!
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket.
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail from a friend.
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Chocolate milkshake. (or vanilla or strawberry!)
12. A bubble bath.
14. A good conversation.
15. The beach.
16. Finding a 10 dinars in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself.
18. Phone calls that last for hours.
19. Running through sprinklers or walking in the rain.
20. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
21. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
22. Laughing at an inside joke.
24. Accidentally overhearing someone say
something nice about you.
25. Waking up and realizing you still have
a few hours left to sleep before you have to get up.
26. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
27. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
28. Playing with a new puppy.
29. Having someone play with your hair.
30. Sweet dreams.
31. Hot chocolate.
32. Road trips.
33. Swinging on swings.
34. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
35. Eating chocolate chip cookies.
36. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
37. Holding hands with someone you care about.
38. Running into an old friend and realizing
that some things (good or bad) never change.
39. Watching the expression on someone's face
as they open a much desired present from you.
40. Watching the sunrise.
41. Getting out of bed every morning
and being grateful for another beautiful day.
42. Knowing that somebody misses you.
43. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
44. Knowing you've done the right thing,
no matter what other people think.
My Link List
In the past I've had a few guest posts. Today is another guest, a very dear friend of mine with an important message to the foreign wi...
I came across a Libyan themed blog recently. It's been around since September 2018, but for some reason I missed it. The blog titled ...
I've been quietly hanging in here, staying mostly at home and wearing a mask and taking all precautions when I go out into the world. Ju...