Wednesday, August 23, 2006
powered by ODEO
Guidelines for submitting comments
You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.
Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.
These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:
- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises
Please submit comments in English.
My Link List
In the past I've had a few guest posts. Today is another guest, a very dear friend of mine with an important message to the foreign wi...
Soon the beaches in Libya will be packed with summer beachgoers. I always have found it weird that most Libyans have no idea how to swim, es...
The rains have finally come, accompanied by lightening and thunder. The weather is cooler and the dust has settled. We'll see how treac...
Hey ! This is too cool ! Please let us listen to some more things ! Does it have the ability to play longer than the time you have shown us here ?Like could we hear a whole speech or song prehappes ? Maybe we could hear things like .... oh I don't know , the Declaration Of Independence , for example being read to us ?Can't wait to hear what else you will give to us . Maybe a contest to " Name That Tune " , instead of " Name this picture " for a change ? SydReplyDelete
Odeo? Do you mean AudioReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete
What a extraordinary thing to have between families and friends. What will they think of next.ReplyDelete
Your sister sounds very sweet and loving. Sandi
Sandi, I'm blessed with a warm, loving sister.ReplyDelete