Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Guidelines for submitting comments
You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.
Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.
These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:
- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises
Please submit comments in English.
My Link List
In the past I've had a few guest posts. Today is another guest, a very dear friend of mine with an important message to the foreign wi...
Soon the beaches in Libya will be packed with summer beachgoers. I always have found it weird that most Libyans have no idea how to swim, es...
The rains have finally come, accompanied by lightening and thunder. The weather is cooler and the dust has settled. We'll see how treac...
Hi, What a wonderful background. i just love it. it's exactly expressing how i feel these days about everything. and don't worry about "Coffins" as you said they're only for transportaion.ReplyDelete
by the way i'm trying to strat my own blog,it's kind of on-line libyan vet.clinic. waiting for the real sum of money to open one in Tripoli.. would you care to support me.
I can't get the casket comment out of my mind now which conjures up depressing thoughts. Your blog is definitely not depressing!ReplyDelete
Colour scheme's okay with me, I like it. Coffin linings are alwyas sort of velvety or satiny, I've never been in one to really know....ReplyDelete
Khadijaaaa, that really sucks !ReplyDelete
Khadijaaa, that really Sucks !~!ReplyDelete
too greenish ....uh ~~