Saturday, January 21, 2006
As promised - some pictures: Here's Jenna looking so full of glamour at the wedding!
I think they had the loudest Ziffa ever! - It took them an hour to get the bride down the aisle and into her chair!
Here's Nora helping out with painting - trying her best to keep paint out of her hair!
The sunset at the beach yesterday.
Guidelines for submitting comments
You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.
Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.
These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:
- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises
Please submit comments in English.
My Link List
In the past I've had a few guest posts. Today is another guest, a very dear friend of mine with an important message to the foreign wi...
Soon the beaches in Libya will be packed with summer beachgoers. I always have found it weird that most Libyans have no idea how to swim, es...
The rains have finally come, accompanied by lightening and thunder. The weather is cooler and the dust has settled. We'll see how treac...
Great pics and great Blog ! I just discover it... and I think I'm already addicted !ReplyDelete
Happy new year !
love the beach pic
She is becomming a beautiful young woman! I raised one and everything was fine till the young guys started coming around -- you will soon know what I mean!! (LOL)
Nice pictures .. Thanks