Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Inside Myself



Inside Myself
I search to see what I can see
Inside myself

What can I see
Inside myself . . .

I see the past
Faded at the edges
Inside myself

Warm feelings of childhood
Growing up
Inside myself

Youth
Forever young
Inside myself

Womanhood
Motherhood
Inside myself

Flirtations
Romance
Desire
Inside myself

Love
Honor
Devotion
Inside myself

Adventures that I've taken
Some I wish to take
Inside myself

My life's dreams
Hopes and ambitions
Inside myself

Turning inward
Contemplating
Inside myself

Myself inside, Inside myself

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. beautiful poem... so... is that a picture of you?? if so, wow, what gorgeous eyes you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - yep, it is my eye. Not sure that it's gorgeous some people told me it looked creepy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes are so lovely and so is your poem . Thanks for sharing it .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who said its Creepy ?Please tell him or her ,,,Do your self a favour and see a DOc. the poem is wonderful
    thank you Mrs Khadija for both leting us see the eye and for the wonderfull poem

    Punch line

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List