Monday, August 15, 2005

Desktop challenge


The mess that is my desk . . . isn't there a saying about great minds come from cluttered desks . . . or something like that . . ? Posted by Picasa

I've often wondered what fellow blogger's desktops look like - are they cluttered messes like mine? Or neat and organized - I know Kris's desktop is very messy - but what about Highlander's, or Tareg's, or Nzingah's, or Lisa's, or Red Enclave's, or Unfettered Swallow's? Come on! - show us your desktop - I showed you mine! And link back - and pass on the challenge.

4 comments:

  1. I have a bigger desk to keep messy and its no challenge at all to do so :)

    http://nzinghas.blogspot.com/2005/08/desk-top-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Khadija I'll get to it as soon as my camera is back :) i like your table it looks real and loved and used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do it too... have to borrow daughter's camera... mine is a laptop... so it moves around to different places with me... (even to my new office!) but mostly I am in bed when I use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sory am late. allthough I don't have a desktop but I think this picture dose the job.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kVKUe6-H9So/RjWkD6nOhXI/AAAAAAAAABc/WMHa9jl78VU/s1600-h/laptop.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List