Monday, June 30, 2008
Playing with Wordle
Guidelines for submitting comments
You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.
Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.
These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:
- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises
Please submit comments in English.
My Link List
In the past I've had a few guest posts. Today is another guest, a very dear friend of mine with an important message to the foreign wi...
Soon the beaches in Libya will be packed with summer beachgoers. I always have found it weird that most Libyans have no idea how to swim, es...
The rains have finally come, accompanied by lightening and thunder. The weather is cooler and the dust has settled. We'll see how treac...
found your blog my mistake
mine has never had a hit from Libya
will check back soon once my eyes recover from that puzzle!
wow Khadija that is so creatively cool..and unusual..i love itReplyDelete
wow Khadija that is so creatively beautiful..i love it.ReplyDelete
Hi KhadijaTeri, I like very much, this a creative concieved by your thoughts and feelings, maybe you should get it framed.ReplyDelete
Looks like fun. I'm going to try it!ReplyDelete