Tuesday, November 18, 2008
My kind of weather
Guidelines for submitting comments
You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.
Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.
These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:
- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises
Please submit comments in English.
My Link List
In the past I've had a few guest posts. Today is another guest, a very dear friend of mine with an important message to the foreign wi...
Soon the beaches in Libya will be packed with summer beachgoers. I always have found it weird that most Libyans have no idea how to swim, es...
The rains have finally come, accompanied by lightening and thunder. The weather is cooler and the dust has settled. We'll see how treac...
Any ideas where I can get oatmeal or rolled oats from, in Tripoli.??
Lovely for kids for breakfast, and very healthy too. Especially in this weather.
You can find oatmeal in most supermarkets but they don't usually keep it where the other cereals are - try looking near where the baking supplies are. It comes in a can and costs about 4.75 LD.ReplyDelete
Oh, wanted to know that too...LOL.ReplyDelete
The weather is so nice now! Dh's family still can't understand why we are not going around with wooly jumpers! The nights are cold but I love the days! Dh said i'll be in for a shock when the winter starts! Guess I'll just have to wait and see. I'm thinking that it can't be as bad as Ireland, but there I had central heating!