Yesterday evening I got a text message saying she was on her way to the hospital. We chatted on the internet as soon as she got set up in her room. But after a while she stopped chatting so I guessed she was preoccupied.
I have a new nephew!
Guidelines for submitting comments
You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.
Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.
These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:
- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises
Please submit comments in English.
ELF MABROUK !ReplyDelete
May Allah/GOd bless this little boy ..
Congrats go to all your family members , and most of all to your mama who I belelieve will be the happiest of all on becoming a granny once again !
I'm happy too :)ReplyDelete
1000 Mabrouk Kristen ..
congratulation to u and all ur family. iam sure ur so pleased and happy, hope mother and baby doping wellReplyDelete
1000 Mabruks !!!!!!!! To you , your family, and most especially Kris ! What a big boy he is , ma'shallah !!!! What is his name ?When will you see him ?ReplyDelete
On another note did you read this post .....
Congradulation (Mabruk). I am glad to hear she is ok.ReplyDelete
PS check out my blog for my latest news.
teri i think i sent you a picture of the little guy but i dont know if i have your correct email address. hugs holly and the kidsReplyDelete
Congratulations Kristen, Khadija and to the whole family.ReplyDelete