Friday, December 18, 2009
Shopping, relaxing, a movie and cheese sandwiches
Guidelines for submitting comments
You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.
Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.
These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:
- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises
Please submit comments in English.
My Link List
In the past I've had a few guest posts. Today is another guest, a very dear friend of mine with an important message to the foreign wi...
Soon the beaches in Libya will be packed with summer beachgoers. I always have found it weird that most Libyans have no idea how to swim, es...
The rains have finally come, accompanied by lightening and thunder. The weather is cooler and the dust has settled. We'll see how treac...
Loved the Santa pic! LOL ! Have one of Kamal SCREAMING his head off too !ReplyDelete
Sounds like Ibrahim will be having a good time !Give him a kiss for me .Say hey to Tara too .
Her is a timely headline:ReplyDelete
British priest: Shoplifting by poor sometimes OK
Anonymous...good article, but it does leave one to question the welfare systems in developing countries.ReplyDelete