Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The vote's in

OK... the poll is closed. 50 people voted.

Positive votes:

  • 46% of them say they like the way my template looks
  • 20% were so thrilled that they think it's fantastic


Negative votes:


  • 20% think it could be better - (I agree with this group)
  • 8% said it sucks totally
  • 4% think my template is boring (not sure what they think about the contents)
  • 2% hate it

I still haven't gotten around to putting on the link lists. Maybe over the weekend if I get time.

Thanks for voting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List