The vote's in

OK... the poll is closed. 50 people voted.

Positive votes:

  • 46% of them say they like the way my template looks
  • 20% were so thrilled that they think it's fantastic


Negative votes:


  • 20% think it could be better - (I agree with this group)
  • 8% said it sucks totally
  • 4% think my template is boring (not sure what they think about the contents)
  • 2% hate it

I still haven't gotten around to putting on the link lists. Maybe over the weekend if I get time.

Thanks for voting!



Comments

Below are some of my most popular posts. Enjoy!

A Very Important Guest Post

Old Wive's Tales

Mini Vacay

Eid Greetings

How important is a good night's sleep?

Keep blogging Libyans!

A Big Fat Libyan Wedding

Christmas in Libya

You can do whatever you want in Libya

Facing the Brutal Reality