Saturday, May 17, 2008

A quiet weekend

It was a quiet weekend. Friday morning was spent doing housework and in the afternoon my husband took me, Jenna and Ibrahim to visit his sister who had had a baby the week before.

We only ever visit her when she has a baby - so that means about once a year. Everytime we get lost and have to get directions to the house. We finally got there after driving around hunting down the house and numerous phone calls. The baby was cute, my sister in law looked tired, and we stayed for just a while. As we were leaving I told my sister in law to make sure to have another kid next year so we could get lost in Janzour again. LOL...

Friday night Mustafa and I took a drive out to Tajoura. It was windy and there was lightening and a bit of rain. We sat in the car for a while and watched the waves roll in and smelt the cool sea air.

Saturday morning was house cleaning and in the afternoon I took Jenna to buy summer clothes.

Tomorrow begins finals for Sara. More stress...


Posted from moBlog – mobile blogging tool for Windows Mobile

1 comment:

  1. I thought having 11 children is only for the old Libyan generation but now I can see young girls following the same path I don't know why ??

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List