Friday, January 09, 2009

Quiet Foggy Weekend

I got right back into the swing of things at work this week after my much needed break. It was a busy week and so far I'm having a nice, but boring weekend. 

In the morning I dug through papers and sorted out a cabinet that was stuffed with books. How do I manage to accumulate so much stuff? In the afternoon the kids wanted to study for their exams so hubby and I took Ibrahim out for a drive in the country so the house would be quiet. 

We came home after dark, driving slowly because there were clouds of fog rolling in. The fog seemed to cover the countryside and city with a quiet blanket. Tomorrow is another day off but I've got a list of things to do - one of them is to take at least one hour and go out with my camera. If I manage it I will post some pics.

3 comments:

  1. I have completed the Interview, I hope I have done it right. In my reply to your interview, I have put my e-amil for you.

    AV
    http://netherregionoftheearthii.blogspot.com/
    http://tomusarcanum.blogspot.com/
    http://thingsthatfizz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi madam Khadija
    r u really living on the Earth?
    i doubt actually...
    May Allah bless the Palastinian...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO , Khadija I like ur profile ur writings and intrests ..u sound to be very intresting person!Keep up sis!

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List