Saturday, May 06, 2006

Added links

I've been getting lot's of traffic since Libyanews List discovered my blog and sent it out to their subscribers. Thanks go out to all the readers who sent me so many encouraging emails and comments. It's nice to feel that my blog has touched so many of you in a special way.

A few new Libyan and Libyan related blogs to add to the growing list:


  • Anglolibyan is a Libyan who lives in the UK,
  • Hafed is a Libyan American who lives in the US with his Libyan born wife,
  • Lebeeya who describes herself as "being quiet, feeling sorry for myself, sleeping, giving people money, dreaming, spending people's money, playing hide and seek, looking at myself in the mirror, trying on outfits in the mirror, buying new clothes, being entertained, watching tv, talking to myself, and braiding my friend khadija's hair. "
  • Imtidad and Buffer Zone - two Arabic blogs by Ghazi who also has an interesting website in both English and Arabic all about modern Libyan creative writing,
  • and Double Click a Libyan IT blog

I've added the links to my sidebar for easy reference.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Khadija for citing my blogs and website, your blog is one off my favourite. I also produce and host the first Libyan Podcast (imtidad) in the internet, it focuses on English and Arabic cultures in London where I reside and Arab world with more focus on Libya. Thanks for your great efforts, and lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List