Saturday, February 25, 2006

News and a new blog

I woke up this morning and started in on attacking the dust in the house. The kids joined in to help as soon as they got home from school. Of course they thought it was fun because they got to spray things with the hose, play in the water and get wet.

Afternoon found me at Sheila's getting my hair done. It was a wonderful treat as she's been away for about three months and I was looking pretty dreadful. I'm looking like a million bucks now. Isn't it funny that you can get your hair cut and a bit of pampering and it treats your soul too?

There's a new Libyan blogger out there. Benghazeeya is a Libyan who lives abroad but makes annual and sometimes semi-annual visits to Libya. Stop by and welcome her to the blogosphere. I've put her link on my sidebar as well for future reference.

5 comments:

  1. Thx Khadija it's good to know Sheila is back , I've been planning to trim my hair for a while.. and I could not find her nor Vicky ..those are the two I would trust to cut my har lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What s about Lori 2 cut your har

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khadija, thank you so much for the introduction.. and it good to hear that you're treating your soul :) by the way what happened with the high speed connection story :P

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List