So here I sit filling up my calendar with things to do for the next two weeks:
- The top on the list is to get a haircut - then I'll be ready for anything!
- Also on my list is shopping for furniture - yes, I know I've lived in this house for over a year - but there are still bits and pieces to get to finish things off.
- I'm feeling the need for a bit of culture, so I'll make the rounds of museums and galleries around town.
- Some gardening,
- and sorting out my desk.
- visit some friends... is it possible to turn myself into a lady who lunches?
- catch up on reading - in the middle of 'A Reliable Wife' at the moment (not bad)
- I might decide to play the role of good daughter-in-law and pay a visit to my mother-in-law (haven't seen her since Eid)
- finish putting together a workshop that I had a brainwave about a couple of months ago (maybe I should move this one up nearer to the top of the list!)
- But most of all I want to relax and rest and spend time with my family.
I added support for mobiles for my blog - so if you read this on your mobile please let me know if it's working correctly.