Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wheeless

My car is in the garage and it might be there for a while - maybe it's days are over, seen it's last pothole. So we've been trying to manage with just one driver in the house. Hubby's been doing all of the driving and he HATES driving. But more than that - I HATE be driven by him. He's aggressive when he gets behind the wheel.... very aggressive! And he uses the most foul language I have ever heard... in English and Arabic. Is all this necessary? I feel awful by the time we get where we're going. I'm the victim of road rage just by sitting in the passenger seat. Oh boy do I need my own car again!

My last post was to pay a tribute to a dear friend of mine who passed away. She also went by the name of Khadijah. Unfortunately some people got confused and thought someone was paying tribute to me. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm here, alive and well, just a bit worn out from riding in a car being driven by a maniac. No one has my password to post anything on my blog - so if the Good Lord decides my time has come the posts will just stop.

I'm having a nice week - but I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can hide in the house and not have to go anywhere. 

3 comments:

  1. I did, I saw it yesterday. I was so glad to see a post "7 hours ago".

    The man behind the wheel in no way resembles the man you married. Well known fact.

    AV

    ReplyDelete
  2. khadija you are not alone me too i was driven yesterday by a maniac,any way you have the best funniest blog ,im addicted to your blog...basma from montana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Khadija,

    Sorry to hear about your friend, inna lilah wa inna ilayhi raji'oun! May she rest in peace, inshallah!

    Happy to see you back!

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List