Relaxed

The last of my Eid shopping was done today. I went out especially to buy a gift for my mother-in-law. I never know what to get her for an Eid gift. She really has everything and doesn't ask for much. After much contemplation I ended up getting her a bottle of perfume and a pair of earrings. I made sure the earrings where a style that only azoozas (old ladies) would want to wear so that my sister-in-laws wouldn't borrow them and conveniently forget to bring them back (that's happened in the past... sigh...).

I'm glad to be finished with the shopping I can relax and enjoy the rest of Ramadan. The past few days I've been visiting friends and relatives - without dragging any of my kids along. Nice!


Comments

  1. Dear Khadija

    I wish you and your family a wonderful Eid. Just take the advantage that you can relax for a day or two.. You work a lot and sometimes you need time to reflect on yourself and your family. I work a lot too and I do not know how to sit and do nothing...If have spare time I am reading or surfing the internet to see what is happening around... always on the go. Yet for a while maybe you can spend some time listening to your children or husband..... and see if they need your help or just your company...

    Your friend from Malta.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

Below are some of my most popular posts. Enjoy!

A Very Important Guest Post

Old Wive's Tales

Mini Vacay

Eid Greetings

How important is a good night's sleep?

A Big Fat Libyan Wedding

Christmas in Libya

Keep blogging Libyans!

You can do whatever you want in Libya

Facing the Brutal Reality