Adjusting

I'm getting adjusted to Ramadan. My cravings for coffee are abating somewhat. I also managed to get a halfway decent night's sleep last night. That made a huge improvement!

We had a long weekend and a short week. Tomorrow is the last day of the week and it's back to weekend again. So far I have nothing planned other than cooking and making it through the day.

School has been postponed for the kids until after Ramadan and Eid. The kids need new school uniforms, shoes and school bags. I haven't seen much on display in the shops yet. Why does it seem they always wait until the last possible minute to put the things on display? I guess that's what I'll do this weekend... scout out school stuff.

Comments

Below are some of my most popular posts. Enjoy!

A Very Important Guest Post

Old Wive's Tales

Mini Vacay

Eid Greetings

How important is a good night's sleep?

Keep blogging Libyans!

A Big Fat Libyan Wedding

Christmas in Libya

You can do whatever you want in Libya

Facing the Brutal Reality