Thursday, October 21, 2004

Still undecided

I'm still undecided about this whole election thing . . . There's all kinds of things to vote for too. Even got a candidate for Sheriff with a first name of Bubba . . how redneck can you get?

Otherwise, Ramadan is just moving along. One week is over! Today we are eating yesterdays soup and I sent Mustafa out to get some bourik and pizzas from the bakery. I am sick to death of all the cooking so I am having a break today. . . three weeks to go. I hope that we go to the farm tomorrow afternoon. I need a good walk and some fresh air. It will mean that I have to get dinner started early so we can go out in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List