Am I ready?

Ramadan is going to begin either tomorrow or Friday. . . Am I ready?

Well . . .

I went out and bought new soup bowls . . .
I have the major housecleaning caught up . . .
I got Mustafa to have both of the stoves and ovens repaired and in proper working order . . .
I downloaded a whole buch of nasheed to listen to while I am slaving away in the kitchen . . .
I guess I am ready.

One thing I didn't do this year was to start cutting back on my coffee intake . . .
I will be one crabby lady for the first few days . . .

Comments

Below are some of my most popular posts. Enjoy!

A Very Important Guest Post

Old Wive's Tales

Mini Vacay

Eid Greetings

How important is a good night's sleep?

A Big Fat Libyan Wedding

Christmas in Libya

You can do whatever you want in Libya

Keep blogging Libyans!

Facing the Brutal Reality