I'm moving right along

I'm moving right along here. . . I make it just fine through the day, cleaning, all the cooking and organizing everything. Then after we eat dinner it gets to me. I feel so tired I just go straight to bed and stay there for at least an hour - tonite I crawled out of bed at 11pm.

This afternoon, Yusef and I went shopping and bought fabric to make a slip cover for the chair in the entry. I let Yusef pick out the fabric. We got home and I cut it out and then I sent the kids to borrow Hamida's sewing machine. Ibrahim was thrilled with the sewing machine! He kept trying to get under the table and push on the foot pedal. Finally I threw him out of the house and told him to play outside. While I was busy with the chair, Nora and Sara were busy in the kitchen making pizza and setting the table. I got the chair covered just as Magrib prayer was being called and Mustafa was walking in the door. Yusef did an excelent job at choosing the fabric - it matches the sofa perfectly!

I'm pleased with the way the day turned out!

Comments

Popular Posts