Saturday, December 05, 2009

Eye Candy!

I noticed that National Geographic's Photo of the Day was a stunning shot of a Tuareg in Libya taken by Bobby Model. It's also featured in a National Geographic book Visions of Paradise.



My mother sent me a link to a photo journalism site of Chris Peterson, a photographer and the editor of Glacier Park Magazine. He spent 100 days in Glacier National Park, Montana USA taking photos and publishing one for each day. They're all beautiful and the stories behind each picture are so interesting.


I love photography and I enjoy taking pictures, but I am definitely a novice. I've always wanted to do something like a 100 days of Libya or even just Tripoli (as I'm unlikely to be travelling all over the country). I'm not sure my pictures would be any good, but I bet I'd improve! Something to think about doing for 2010.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the idea of 100 days around Tripoli, and it can be made as a competition, every blogger posts a picture everyday, and we will end up with lots of nice pictures of Tripoli :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. realy it's a nice picture
    our needs is advertising
    thanks
    add comment on:
    http://darkanis.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List