I've been sorting through my shelves and put together my books about Libya. They're by Libyans, by and about people who have passed through, some by academics and journalists and others by regular every-day folks. There are stories, poetry, essays, articles, history, culture, fact and fiction. Over the years my collection has grown and has become quite a large stack that continues to increase in size.
I have decided to make a page for them on my site. You can find it here: Libya: Books
Post a Comment
Guidelines for submitting comments
You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.
Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.
These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:
- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises
Please submit comments in English.