Sunday, October 24, 2004
Isn't she cute as a button!
Isn't she cute as a button! A friend of mine sent this to me a while back. It's a picture of a relative of her husbands from Gharian. Gharian is a town in the Jabel Nafusa Mountains about an hour and a half drive from Tripoli. A long time ago Libyan girls were tattooed - now it is very rare to see a girl or young woman with a tatoo - only the old ladies. But I think this woman is so sweet - she has lovely sparkly eyes - Masha'allah!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My Link List
In the past I've had a few guest posts. Today is another guest, a very dear friend of mine with an important message to the foreign wi...
Soon the beaches in Libya will be packed with summer beachgoers. I always have found it weird that most Libyans have no idea how to swim, es...
The rains have finally come, accompanied by lightening and thunder. The weather is cooler and the dust has settled. We'll see how treac...
Post a Comment
Guidelines for submitting comments
You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.
Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.
These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:
- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises
Please submit comments in English.