On the radio

I seldom watch television because I find it so boring and I can't sit still for that long. I prefer the internet because I can be doing more than one thing at a time. For me, audio is better than video, maybe because it loads faster. NPR has really fantastic programs but for some reason I don't like their news (too much like VOA which I don't like either).

I listened to this story this morning.  Life is such a precious thing. I especially like the part when the mother said it was as if they were holding an angel... Oh they were, they were!


Comments

Below are some of my most popular posts. Enjoy!

A Very Important Guest Post

Old Wive's Tales

Mini Vacay

Eid Greetings

How important is a good night's sleep?

A Big Fat Libyan Wedding

Christmas in Libya

Keep blogging Libyans!

You can do whatever you want in Libya

Facing the Brutal Reality