Links to add

I found some interesting links which of course I will add to my sidebar for future reference.

OnLibya - Either visiting or residing in Libya, the information you will get here will be a refreshing guide

Libya to Canada - website has been written to help Canadians welcome people who come from Libya to start a new life in Canada

Jookjoint - Libya - A photo journal of our trip to Libya for the Total Solar Eclipse, Mar-Apr, 2006

Jookjoint - Links - A scattered collection of links and notes about Libya -- and a travel recommendation

Scooby Central - a group of friends got together and made a blog - some of them are in Libya

Sorry, you're not entitled - the true story of one family's emigration from England to Cyprus in 1994 - part of the story takes place in Libya

Comments

  1. I just wanted to say thanks for adding us! We've managed to add a few more photos, with the help of some of the other guys' cameras. We also are hoping we'll have one brought to us from home when another team member joins us.

    I am really enjoying learning more about the country and the city from you and some of your links. :) I still look forward to possibly meeting you as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

Popular Posts