A few new Libyan and Libyan related blogs to add to the growing list:
- Anglolibyan is a Libyan who lives in the UK,
- Hafed is a Libyan American who lives in the US with his Libyan born wife,
- Lebeeya who describes herself as "being quiet, feeling sorry for myself, sleeping, giving people money, dreaming, spending people's money, playing hide and seek, looking at myself in the mirror, trying on outfits in the mirror, buying new clothes, being entertained, watching tv, talking to myself, and braiding my friend khadija's hair. "
- Imtidad and Buffer Zone - two Arabic blogs by Ghazi who also has an interesting website in both English and Arabic all about modern Libyan creative writing,
- and Double Click a Libyan IT blog
I've added the links to my sidebar for easy reference.