Saturday, July 02, 2005

Some progress is being made.


Tiles are going up! This is the kids bathroom.

The kids bathroom again - still in progress.

The master bath has teal tiles - they have begun putting the darker tiles - lighter ones will go on the top. Mustafa hates the color but it will esentially be my bathroom so I had the deciding vote. I like greens and blues, especially teal because it's mixture of both.

The second kitchen has yellow tile. The tiles inthe bathrooms will go all the way to the ceiling, but the second kitchen and laundry room will only go up to about seven feet. The top part of the walls and the ceiling will be painted white.

These are tiles waiting to be put up. They have to be soaked in water for some reason before they are installed. I'm not sure why. But there is a big metal barrel with water and it's filled to the top with tiles. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teri

    Looks like you had a very good tile installer.

    Good color selection and workmenship.

    Keep up the positive spirits.

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List