Not a Fan

I was driving home this evening at eight o'clock. The roads were full of crazy drivers - all trying to get home to watch the World Cup. I was nearly driven off the road by one idiot and I had a guy tail gating me and flashing his brights - well he was trying to flash his lights at me... he was too close to my rear bumper for the lights to reach my rear view mirror. I just made it a point to drive even slower (but I was still over the speed limit).

The last match is on Sunday. I will be so happy when it's over and life can get back to 'normal' again. I'm so sick and tired of hearing about football.

Comments

Below are some of my most popular posts. Enjoy!

A Very Important Guest Post

Old Wive's Tales

Mini Vacay

Eid Greetings

How important is a good night's sleep?

Keep blogging Libyans!

Christmas in Libya

A Big Fat Libyan Wedding

You can do whatever you want in Libya

Facing the Brutal Reality