Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mirror, mirror on the wall....

Shrek, Angelina Jolie, and Brad Pitt were all having lunch together.

Shrek said, 'I have always thought that I'm the strongest man in the world, but how can I be sure?'

Angelina Jolie agreed. 'I'm told I'm the most gorgeous of them all, but sometimes I wonder.'

Brad Pitt said, 'I'm pretty sure I'm the sexiest man alive but I've never had it confirmed.'

They all decided that the best way to find out if their beliefs were true was to ask the famed talking 'mirror, mirror on the wall' to confirm for them whether Shrek was the strongest, Angelina Jolie was the most gorgeous, and Brad Pitt was the sexiest.

They agreed to meet again the next day for lunch to discuss their findings.

The next day Shrek walked up with a smile. 'Well, it's true. The mirror told me that I am indeed the strongest man in the world.'

Brad Pitt perked up and said: 'And I know for sure that I'm the sexiest man alive.'

But Angelina Jolie lifted her sad, gorgeous face and said...

'Who the hell is KhadijaTeri?"

9 comments:

  1. Asalamu Alaikum Khadija,
    Would you mind if I asked for your email address. I would like to ask you a few things without it being public. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!
    I´m gonna remember that story! Of course, I´m gonna change the ending at bit...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    That was a good one to start the day with. You really made my laugh.

    Maria MALTA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trableseya.... post a comment with your email address on it. that way i can email you. i wont publish the comment so no one else has your email address.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!Thanks for the smile,nice way to start the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol!
    A very good one! lol
    Cofman

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List