Friday, October 06, 2006

More, more, more! Blogs to add to the list

Often when I mention and add blogs to my link list people are inspired to create their own blog or they'll suggest a link that I've missed. So here's a few more to add, and of course I will also add them to my sidebar for future reference.

Gina's Big Adventure - An American woman makes a trip through the Sahara. She begins in Paris and continues on to Tunisia, then she makes her way through the desert to Togo.

The colours of life - a Libyan girl in Canada

LU-TI - Piccolina, young, vibrant and full of life.

Ema - a Libyan graduate student of Art and design

Libya Alyoum - translates - Libya Today.. an Arabic blog

7 comments:

  1. I don't agree with you,specially about (Lu-TI) blog ,because she is (mash3it jedik)......

    I'm just kiding,she is one of my best friend ..So,

    See ya...........AIR

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOD aiman u r stil the same .. ok he used to call me this since the day we met ..like since forever !!.LOL he even named me M.J (mash3it jedik) in his mobile phone !!..but anyway we r close friends as u said ..i never get mad at u and so do u
    thank for being such a good friend ..keep it up :)..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u (Mrs.KhadijaTeri)for the nice words ..hope to get to know u one day..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello....
    Thank you Mrs.KhadijaTeri for your nice words...

    But there is something i have to clarify.....I'm not a graduate yet but i will be soon at the end of the year....in shaa allah...

    Take care

    Ema

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the list is going more larger,I'll see if I have time to visite those sites.
    Thanks Khadijateri

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List