wedding and paint fumes

My computer is down at home, which means I'm stuck at the internet cafe down the street (not my favourite place to be).

We had a wonderful time at my friend's son's wedding. It was loud - oh so loud! - I've got pictures and I'll post them as soon as I can.

The painting of the flat is proceding slowly but surely. Two rooms finished so far (got pictures of that too, of course).

Yesterday, for a break, we drove to the beach and went for a walk. It was nice to breathe the fresh air!

I will post pictures as soon as I'm able.

Comments

Below are some of my most popular posts. Enjoy!

A Very Important Guest Post

Old Wive's Tales

Mini Vacay

Eid Greetings

How important is a good night's sleep?

A Big Fat Libyan Wedding

Christmas in Libya

Keep blogging Libyans!

You can do whatever you want in Libya

Facing the Brutal Reality