Wednesday, January 18, 2006

getting things done around here

I've been surviving the kids holiday from school so far. It's been disapointing because the trip to Tunis fell through but I've been making the most of it.

Making the most of it means doing one of my all time favourite things: SHOPPING! - yes, I love shopping, especially if I think I'm getting a bargain. This week is also one of my very best friend's son's weddings so I've had things to shop for. Not just for me but for the girls too. We are going to look smashing at this wedding!

Another plan I've got for this week is to make my husband feel guilty about messing up the trip to Tunis. Making him guilty includes convincing him that I need a new bracelet - a nice gold one - preferably an expensive one! Also he has been told that since he has free time on his hands now, that he's to paint the livingroom, sitting room, kitchen and the kids bedrooms. He is out buying the paint right now.

The kids and I have decided to make him not make the mistake of messing up our holiday ever again . . . I hope our plan works.

5 comments:

  1. Another plan I've got for this week is to make my husband feel guilty about messing up the trip to Tunis. Making him guilty includes convincing him that I need a new bracelet - a nice gold one - preferably an expensive one!
    what a man can take from his wife. Women that's women I am sorry for him and happy shopping for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New comer to your blog. I have to applaud you, it’s a great blogg. You are a hardworking mother too, God (Allah) Bless you and your family with success, happiness and health.
    P.S. I hope you enjoy the wedding too.

    Masallama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adam - don't feel bad about me making my husband buy me a new bracelet - the trip to Tunis would have cost him more!!!

    7mada - Thanks! ANd we had a lovely time at the wedding (my ears are still ringing from all the noise!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. khadijateri , I don't feel bad about.
    but I am a man I know his feeling and as you mention he's lucky
    Peace. :)

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List