Finally have some time to enjoy spring

I've been busy the past few weeks, but I am finally finding some time to settle down and enjoy my garden. The rose bush next to my front door is covered in huge blooms and the garden is full of daisies. 



One of the cacti in the front garden is in bloom too - it's covered with very odd looking flowers.


We've been having typical March weather this year - all four seasons in one day. I never know what to wear when I get up in the morning.  But overall, the weather is warming up and I'm predicting that we'll have a very hot summer here. So I'm going to go out and enjoy my garden while the weather is good and spring is here....

I need to get a swing for my front porch... 

Comments

Below are some of my most popular posts. Enjoy!

A Very Important Guest Post

Old Wive's Tales

Mini Vacay

Eid Greetings

How important is a good night's sleep?

A Big Fat Libyan Wedding

Christmas in Libya

Keep blogging Libyans!

You can do whatever you want in Libya

Facing the Brutal Reality