Eid al-Fitr 2012

Ramadan ends today. I was blessed to be able to spend it this year with my oldest son and my family in Florida. The month flew by for me and it wasn't very difficult with the exception of being thirsty, but I know that it was extremely difficult for all in Libya as they suffered with high temperatures and constant cuts in electricity. May God except our fasts and reward us.

I wonder what next Ramadan will be like? Where I will be? What will be happening in the world?

For all who celebrate, I wish you a safe, peaceful and blessed Eid! .... Eid mubarak!

Comments

Below are some of my most popular posts. Enjoy!

A Very Important Guest Post

Old Wive's Tales

Mini Vacay

Eid Greetings

How important is a good night's sleep?

A Big Fat Libyan Wedding

Christmas in Libya

Keep blogging Libyans!

You can do whatever you want in Libya

Facing the Brutal Reality