Please see the tabs above for my Link List and My Journal of the months that the internet was turned off during the February 17th Revolution.

Friday, October 01, 2010

Where would you go?

If you won a ticket to anyplace in Europe where would you go?  Rome? Paris? Vienna? Someplace in Scandinavia? A popular tourist spot? Someplace romantic or someplace quiet? Would you go to a place rich in history and culture, or a place well known for parties and excitement? Maybe you would use the tickets to visit friends and family. Would you extend your finger and spin a globe, travelling to the place where the tip of your finger landed when the globe stopped spinning?

I saw this today while looking on the whatson.ly site to see what was happening in Tripoli.  There's a chance to win a ticket to anyplace in Europe from Tripoli.  And it's not just one chance, it's four! And there's also a chance to win a trip to New York. Oh Yeah! 



I'm off to the shops to buy a globe!


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I would go to Spain, nice country.

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

LinkWithin - automatically generated

Related Posts with Thumbnails