Getting more done

I've been busy, busy, busy.... Lately we've been shopping for all kinds of things for the house. We still need to pick out the granite for the kitchen counters. Hubby came home with a selection of handles for the cabinets and drawer pulls and I wasn't happy with any of them so I sent him back to look again (I had no time in my schedule to go with).

This time he came home with handles shaped like leaves. Oh! Oh! Oh! I just held one in my hand and tears started to roll down my cheeks. They are perfect. Ah... he knows how much I love leaves!

I found something to keep me and the kids busy at the weekend... and it involves leaves. Something for the garden.









Comments

Below are some of my most popular posts. Enjoy!

A Very Important Guest Post

Old Wive's Tales

Mini Vacay

Eid Greetings

Keep blogging Libyans!

How important is a good night's sleep?

A Big Fat Libyan Wedding

Christmas in Libya

You can do whatever you want in Libya

Facing the Brutal Reality